Off Peak Short Breaks for Classic Car Fans
Autumn and spring provide a great opportunity for classic car fans to enjoy the warm days and clear roads. Restaurants and attractions are open, but with less bustle and a more relaxed pace.
This is a great time to sweep through the rolling French countryside in a classic car. If you can picture yourself in an iconic Citroen DS or a Jaguar MK2, a quintessential old English grand tourer, then our autumn and spring midweek short breaks with one of our classic cars is for you. Rediscover the joy of driving through rural France and enjoy that vivid sense of direct, mechanical connection between driver, car and landscape on clear roads.
- Choose a 3 or 4 night stay at La Ferme de l’Eglise, depending on your flight/travel arrangements, between Sunday and Friday and we will collect you from either Poitiers or Limoges airport and return you back for your homeward flight.
- Choose between either our Citroën DS23ie or our Jaguar MK2 for one day or all of the days of your stay. Or you could even choose a different car for a different day.
- Choose from our many touring routes to make the most of your classic car driving experience, or ask us to accompany you in another classic for an unforgettable drive out …. we are normally be more than happy to oblige.
- Choose between our two luxury gîtes for the best accommodation for you. Each gîte has two double bedrooms.
- Prices from £495, inclusive of accommodation, classic car and insurance plus collection and return to the airport, depending on duration of stay and use of cars
Autumn Breaks from September 1st to November 30th – come and enjoy the vibrant colour-fest of the Forêt de Chizé and explore the 6km of trails with 1800 trees and shrubs of the Arboretum du Chemin de la Découverte at Melle.
Spring breaks from March 1st to the second week of June – drive through countryside bursting with blossom and early flowers, on uncrowded open roads.